One-piece Compressive Construct
The Arcad® Clip was designed to help achieve optimum compression for fusion.
Delivered at ambient temperatures, the Nitinol (NiTi) ASTM F2063 memory metal structure induces balanced inward (“pushing”) forces. By pre-loading the clip with the Arcad® Forceps, the legs are then inserted into the guided pilot holes. Once the forceps are released, the memory of the metallic alloy exerts a compressive force on the legs as demonstrated in the diagrams above.
Immediate and continuous compression; the implant goes to work upon impaction and maintains compression throughout the course of treatment.
- Migration resistant talons that allow for accurate placement and stable bone purchase.
- Low profile / atraumatic contours that are designed to minimize soft tissue irritation.
- Size range allows for precise fitting and anatomic compatibility.
quickSTACK™ implant containers
The quickSTACK™ implant containers include multiple UDI-compliant, adhesive-backed labels encrypted to simplify accurate billing and facilitate seamless tracking for each implant.
- Color-coded labels to differentiate implant type and size, for easy identification
- All required instruments are neatly configured in one elegant sterilization module.
- Instrumentation facilitates simple insertion, repositioning, adjustments and removal.
- The Implantation Forceps feature a unique Lock and Load design that permits convenient, reproducible deployment and rapid insertion.
Intra-operative sizing guidelines Approximate sizes by indication
||N / C Fusion
Opening / Closing Wedge
Osteotomy – Base Wedge
||Calcaneal / Cuboid Fision
||Talo / Navicular Fusion