Treatment of Hallux Rigidus
A complete system for joint preparation and fixation in the treatment of
MTP pathologies, including hallux rigidus. Permits reduction, compression
and locking of the 1st MTP joint in optimal position for arthrodesis.
- Intelligent design – Plate markers designate safe zone
to avoid collision with plantar screw
- .3mm thick titanium plates anatomically designed with
10° of phalangeal valgus
- Concave / Convex reamers – facilitate precise joint surface contouring
- 4.0mm Nexis Headless Screw may be used in conjunction with the plate to provide additional plantar compressive fixation
- Compression hole enhances stability across joint
- Reamers available in a range of sizes
All implants are packaged sterile with self-adhesive data matrix labels and deployed by means of the cleanSTART Dispenser console. All Airlock Plates and Screws are ready for immediate use; hospital inventory is easily managed and reliably tracked. Tubes are color-coded by screw diameter. The wide choice of plate sizes and screw lengths ensures an ample portfolio of user-friendly implants.
Novastep reducing our carbon footprint. CleanSTART single-use instrument kits have neutral environmental impact when compared to the average CO2 equivalent annual emission of a hospital using conventional re-usable instrumentation.
Single Use Instrument Kit
for Airlock Plates
||Airlock Screwdriver tip AO T8
||Airlock Drill Bit Ø2.0mm
||Airlock Locking & Compressive drill guide Ø2
||Airlock guide wire / K-wire with Olive Ø1.0
||Airlock Depth gauge with Ruler Lg 80
Airlock Plates MTP Trials
||MTP Short and Long Plates Trial
(Left and Right)