Anatomically designed, low profile locking plates specifically designed
for first MTP cuneiform fusion.
- High strength, low profile configuration is designed to provide stability with limited degree of incision.
- K-Wire holes allow provisional fixation.
- Trial plates are available for precise intraoperative fitting
- ISO583203 TA6V titanium alloy delivers strength and inherent modulus of elasticity.
- Threaded fixation holes are compatible with locking and
non-locking screws for versatile
range of insertion trajectories.
- Color-coded instrumentation.
- May be used in combination
with Nexis® 4.0mm cannulated headless screw for augmented fixation.
All implants are packaged sterile with self-adhesive data matrix labels and deployed by means of the cleanSTART™ Dispenser console. All Airlock® Plates and Screws are ready for immediate use; hospital inventory is easily managed and reliably tracked. Tubes are color-coded by screw diameter. The wide choice of plate sizes and screw lengths ensures an ample portfolio of user-friendly implants.
Novastep reducing our carbon footprint. CleanSTART single-use instrument kits have neutral environmental impact when compared to the average CO2 equivalent annual emission of a hospital using conventional re-usable instrumentation.
Single Use Instrument Kit
for Airlock Plates
||Airlock Screwdriver tip AO T8
||Airlock Drill Bit Ø2.0mm
||Airlock Locking & Compressive drill guide Ø2
||Airlock guide wire / K-wire with Olive Ø1.0
||Airlock Depth gauge with Ruler Lg 80
Airlock Plates Lapidus Trials
||MTP Lapidus Plates Trial